- We pride ourselves on a fast, efficient and safe delivery service to our valued customers and endeavour to have all orders processed and dispatched within the same working day.
- However, our deliveries may take a little longer than normal at this time, due to the current situation caused by the coronavirus.
- Normal delivery service have been impacted and may cause interim delays in certain areas across the UK.
- We appreciate your patience during this time and most importantly, please stay safe and adhere to recommended social distancing guidelines.
Current Delivery Timeframes
- Currently, we fulfil and dispatch orders Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Dispatched orders are delivered Monday – Friday.
- Orders that are placed before 3pm BST during week days will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders placed after 3pm BST are dispatched the next working day. All public holiday orders will be dispatched over the following 2 working days.
Our carriers will communicate directly with you via email and/or SMS to confirm the tracking details and options for diverting the delivery to a designated neighbour if this is available.
Loon Water cannot accept responsibility for delivery delays or for failed delivery, though we will do everything we can to help with any missing deliveries.
Have you received a ‘Sorry we missed you’ card? Contact APC with this link to reschedule: apccalled.com
If your order has not arrived on the day expected and you have received your shipping confirmation, your order is on its way and can be tracked at https://apc-overnight.com/receiving-a-parcel/tracking
We’re here to listen. For delivery enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
By placing an order for one of these items, you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over.
Age Restriction & the Delivery of Alcohol
Whenever alcohol is delivered to the purchaser, it shall only be delivered to a residential address or business address. The receiver of the alcohol must be able to prove to the person delivering the alcohol they are a resident or employee at the premises and must be inside the building or at the doorway of the business, house, or flat. (e.g. not standing in the entrance or the grounds or garden etc).
Alcohol shall not be delivered to a person who is in a public place e.g. in a street, a park etc.
Upon receipt of an order to be delivered, the customer shall be clearly advised that the delivery will only be made to the person named on the credit card and that if they appear to be under the age of 25 they shall be required to produce an approved form of identification, the name of which corresponds with the name on the credit card. Failure to provide the requested identification and or credit card shall result in non-delivery of the alcohol.
The delivery of alcohol shall be made with the purchase on credit cards only and delivered directly to the card holder only.
We may verify your age with a check provided by CallCredit, one of the UK’s leading Credit Reference agencies. This is not a credit check, and no record is left on your credit account.
Once the products have been delivered, according to your original delivery instructions, they become your responsibility.